Q. So you think you know pop culture ...
1. Where does Red Stripe beer come from?
2. The ball in the Asian sport of sepak takraw or sipa is made of which material?
3. You need to send a letter weighing less than 30 grams from Central to Mui Wo, in Lantau. How much would the stamp cost?
4. Name the odd place out: (a) Little India, (b) Little Britain, (c) Arab Street, (d) Chinatown.
5. Where is the State Hermitage Museum?
6. Which Oasis single came out first? (a) Roll With It, (b) Supersonic, or (c) Champagne Supernova
7. Which is the largest of these local orchestras: (a) the HK Philharmonic Orchestra; (b) the HK Sinfonietta; c) the City Chamber Orchestra?
8. Name a country where eiswein or icewine is made from frozen grapes.
9. In meat, what is an escalope?
10. Who wrote The Remains of the Day?
1. Jamaica; 2. Rattan; 3. HK$1.40; 4. Little Britain is not in Singapore; 5. St Petersburg, Russia; 6. (b) Supersonic, in 1994; 7. (a) the Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra; 8. Mainly in Austria, Germany and Canada; 9. A thin slice of boneless lean meat, usually turkey, pork or veal; 10. Kazuo Ishiguro.