1. Crumpled piece of paper: 'That is so stupid looking it's great.'
2. Harley Davidson motorcycle: Loves to ride and once designed an installation for the Guggenheim LA called, 'The Art of the Motorcycle'.
3. Fish: 'Before man there was fish, so I started drawing fish in my notebook and I realised there was something to them.'
4. Marcel Proust's In Search of Lost Time: 'I read it like the Bible, whenever I'm depressed.'
5. A yacht: Gehry's buildings have been compared to sails and he takes to the ocean whenever he can.
6. Book of paintings: 'For inspiration, I look for shapes in The Impressionists.'
7. Ice hockey stick: 'I'm Canadian.'