Q. So you think you know pop culture...
1. Scottish actress Clare Grogan enjoyed a string of hits with which 1980s pop band?
2. Leslie Cheung Kwok-wing and Tony Leung Chiu-wai travel to which country in Wong Kar-wai's Happy Together (1997)?
3. Actor Richard E. Grant was born in which landlocked southern African country?
4. Who lived at 301 Cobblestone Way?
5. In Chinese cuisine, what is Swatow food also known as?
6. Springfield Mayor Joe Quimby (far right) is a parody of which real-life US senator?
7. Which 1969 British heist film co-starred Benny Hill and Noel Coward?
8. What type of spirit is reposado?
9. 'Wake up Maggie, I think I've got something to say to you', is the opening line of which 1971 pop hit?
10. What is the given name of I Kissed a Girl singer Katy Perry (far left)?
1. Altered Images; 2. Argentina; 3. Swaziland; 4. The Flintstones; 5. Chui Chow; 6. Ted Kennedy; 7. The Italian Job; 8. Tequila; 9. Maggie May (Rod Stewart); 10. Katheryn (Kate) Hudson