• Wed
  • Oct 22, 2014
  • Updated: 3:00am

In Brief

PUBLISHED : Wednesday, 09 September, 2009, 12:00am
UPDATED : Wednesday, 09 September, 2009, 12:00am
 

Three hurt in gas explosion

Three kitchen workers sustained burns to their arms and faces in a minor gas explosion in a restaurant in Sha Tin. The blast happened when gas leaked from a stove and a male worker tried to start another stove in the kitchen of the ground-floor restaurant in Kwong Yuen Estate. His two colleagues - a man and woman - were also injured.

Share

For unlimited access to:

SCMP.com SCMP Tablet Edition SCMP Mobile Edition 10-year news archive
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 

Login

SCMP.com Account

or