1. Camera: 'I've always got a camera and a notebook stuck in my pocket.'
2. Art and architecture: '[Japanese architect] Toyo Ito is one of my favourite architects. I have visited a lot of his buildings during my trips to Japan.'
3. Food: 'For pastries the best little place, L'Angolo Dolce, Borgo Giannotti in Lucca, Italy. My favourite restaurant in the world is L'enoteca - meaning wine shop. It is a family run business and is in the small town of Pietra Santa in Tuscany.'
4. Music: 'I love all types of music ? I love the new album from Florence & The Machine.'
5. Bike: 'I'm a huge cycling fan. I now own [British cyclist] Bradley Wiggins' old bike - my wife bought it for me a couple of years ago and I'm very proud of it. He's a friend of mine and he did brilliantly in the Tour de France.'
6. My wife: 'Pauline always keeps me very focused. She's a very bright human being. She keeps me grounded.'