Q. So you think you know pop culture..
1. What band's eponymous debut album sold more than 7 million copies and earned them an entry in the Guinness Book of World Records as the most successful virtual band?
2. Where was women's shoe designer Jimmy Choo born?
3. What Hong Kong soccer team is nicknamed 'The Caroliners', and why?
4. Which tycoon owns the Jumbo Floating Restaurant (right) in Aberdeen?
5. Rapper Nick Cannon is married to which multi-plantinum selling pop singer?
6. The Spirit of Christmas was the pilot episode of what animated sitcom?
7. 'Just one more thing ...' was the catchphrase of which US TV detective?
8. What country brews Steinlager beer?
9. Who sang At Last at Barack Obama's inauguration dinner (left)?
10. What Chester Gould character made his first appearance in October 1931: a) Dick Tracy; b) Flash Gordon; c) Buck Rogers; d) Superman?
1. Gorillaz; 2. Penang, Malaysia; 3. South China FC, because their clubhouse is on Caroline Hill Rd; 4. Stanley Ho Hung-sun; 5. Mariah Carey; 6. South Park; 7. Columbo; 8. New Zealand; 9. Beyonce; 10. a) Dick Tracy