So you think you know pop culture...
1. The Two Jakes is a sequel to what Oscar-winning 1974 film?
2. According to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy what is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?
3. What 1980s power ballad is used in the final scene of the final season of The Sopranos? 4. Caneletto is famous for painting landscapes of which two European cities?
5.What are the dry constituents of a classic dry Martini?
6. In what year and in what country was the first Fifa World Cup (right) held?
7. What fruit is nicknamed Alligator Pear?
8. On which side of the road do people drive in Japan?
9. How did singer John Denver (left) die on October 12, 1997?
10. What famous fictional character was created by Reverend Wilbert Awdry?
1. Chinatown; 2. 42; 3. Don't Stop Believin' (Journey); 4. Venice and London; 5. Gin and Vermouth; 6. 1930, Uruguay; 7. Avocado; 8. The left; 9. A plane crash; 10. Thomas the Tank Engine