Thursday Think Tank
with Andrew Sun. Additional reporting by Clara Mak and Vivian Chen.
1. Ugly mascots Dony and Ami fail to inspire East Asian Games spirit ... organisers are now considering hiring some sexy 'pseudo-mascots'.
2. Village chief lays soil and turf over dumped construction waste ... it's the most blatant example of a cover-up we've ever seen.
3. A 40-storey Conduit Road building offers a flat on 66th floor ... they need something to justify the sky-high prices.
4. A 16-year-old is arrested for captaining a sampan full of illegal immigrants ... vulnerable young people should stick to normal jobs like selling pirated DVDs.
5. New marathon route to ease strain on runners ... hello, it's a marathon. It's supposed to be difficult.'