Thursday Think Tank
1. Ugly mascots Dony and Ami fail to inspire East Asian Games spirit ... organisers are now considering hiring some sexy 'pseudo-mascots'.
2. Village chief lays soil and turf over dumped construction waste ... it's the most blatant example of a cover-up we've ever seen.
3. A 40-storey Conduit Road building offers a flat on 66th floor ... they need something to justify the sky-high prices.
4. A 16-year-old is arrested for captaining a sampan full of illegal immigrants ... vulnerable young people should stick to normal jobs like selling pirated DVDs.
5. New marathon route to ease strain on runners ... hello, it's a marathon. It's supposed to be difficult.'