Louis Castro, singer
1. The Way We Were - Barbra Streisand
This is the first song I sang in public. Whenever I hear it I fall for it all over again. It's so romantic.
2. Same Time Next Year - Johnny Mathis and Jane Olivor
The song was written for a film about two young people meeting each other at a young age and deciding to get together once every year. It's such a beautiful movie and the lyrics sum up the whole story.
3. My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
When Celine Dion brought her demo of the song to Titanic director James Cameron, she didn't expect him to use it, but he insisted on keeping this version which captures Dion's raw and genuine voice in the film.
4. Unforgettable - Natalie Cole Natalie
Cole did a beautiful version of this song for her father Nat King Cole, singing over his vocal.
5. One Less Bell to Answer/A House is Not a Home - Barbra Streisand
Streisand blends two beautiful songs in this wonderfully produced duet.