Q. So you think you know pop culture...
1. Doctor Teeth and the Electric Mayhem were the house band on what TV show?
2. Martin Luther King (right) stood before what monument when he delivered his 'I have a dream' speech?
3. Velma Kelly and Roxie Hart are the chief protagonists of which Oscar-winning film? 4. Who did media tycoon Ted Turner marry in 1991 and divorce in 2001?
5. How old is Juliet when she dies in Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliett?
6. Which jazz great played the part of Curtis in The Blues Brothers?
7. How many tiles are used in mahjong?
8. What's Marge Simpson's maiden name?
9. What Mike Leigh film won the Palme D'Or in 1996?
10. Which American poet and soul singer's dad played soccer for Glasgow Celtic?
1. The Muppet Show; 2. The Lincoln Memorial; 3. Chicago; 4. Jane Fonda; 5. 13; 6. Cab Calloway; 7. 144; 8. Bouvier; 9. Secrets and Lies; 10. Gil Scott-Heron