Q. So you think you know pop culture ...
1. The song Killing Me Softly With His Song was written about American singer-songwriter Don McLean. True or false?
2. What soccer team did English cricketer Ian Botham (far right) play for?
3. By what name is Grammy-winning singer Marshall Bruce Mathers III better known?
4. Which actor's first name means 'cool breeze over the mountains' in the Hawaiian language?
5. Who won the 1999 Rugby World Cup (right)?
6. Live Forever was the first Top 10 hit for which British rock band?
7. On a film set, who is the key grip?
8. Travis Bickle is the title character of which 1976 Martin Scorsese film?
9. What boy's name was the title of Amy Winehouse's 2003 debut album?
10. What was Ferdinand Porsche's best-selling car design?
1. True; 2. Scunthorpe United; 3. Eminem; 4. Keanu Reeves; 5. Australia; 6. Oasis; 7. Chief lighting and rigging technician; 8. Taxi Driver; 9. Frank; 10. Volkswagen Beetle