Q. So you think you know pop culture ...
1. The Toxic Twins is the nickname given to the songwriting partnership of which American hard rock?
2. What Hong Kong-owned racehorse (right) won this year's Arc de Triomphe?
3. 'Let me take you to the place where membership's a smiling face' is a line from what song by what 1980s British pop band?
4. Name the space shuttle that exploded in 1986.
5. Tom Joad was the main character in which John Steinbeck novel?
6. What film stars Pauline Collins as a bored Scouse housewife who finds romance with Tom Conti in Greece?
7. What region of France produces claret?
8. What does the 'F' stand for in F. Scott Fitzgerald (left)?
9. 'The Soup Nazi' and 'The Puffy Shirt' are episodes of what TV sitcom?
10. What New York street has been synonymous with the American advertising industry since the 1920s?
1. Aerosmith (Steven Tyler/Joe Perry); 2. Sea the Stars; 3. Club Tropicana (Wham!); 4. Challenger; 5. The Grapes of Wrath; 6. Shirley Vallentine; 7. Bordeaux; 8. Francis; 9. Seinfeld; 10. Madison Avenue