• Sun
  • Apr 20, 2014
  • Updated: 12:36pm

26 ill after eating at Jordan restaurant

PUBLISHED : Tuesday, 29 June, 2010, 12:00am
UPDATED : Tuesday, 29 June, 2010, 12:00am

Twenty-six people suffered suspected food poisoning after eating at the Three Virtues Vegetarian Restaurant in Nathan Road, Jordan, over the weekend. Eight males and 18 females, aged from two to 71, had stomach pain, diarrhoea, fever and vomiting yesterday and on Sunday. Last night, a 71-year-old woman was in stable condition in hospital. The others were treated and discharged. The health and food and environmental hygiene departments are investigating.

Share

Login

SCMP.com Account

or