Two men injured in gas explosion

PUBLISHED : Friday, 26 November, 2010, 12:00am
UPDATED : Friday, 26 November, 2010, 12:00am
 

Two men were injured in a gas explosion in an apartment in Tai Po yesterday. The blast happened in the first-floor flat of a three-storey block in Ting Kok Road about 8.30am when a technician, 45, was trying to find the source of a gas leak. Both he and the tenant, 51, were injured by flying debris in the blast whch also blew a window out of the flat, smashed a kitchen door and a glass door to a balcony.

Share

 

Send to a friend

To forward this article using your default email client (e.g. Outlook), click here.

Two men injured in gas explosion

Enter multiple addresses separated by commas(,)

Related topics

For unlimited access to:

SCMP.com SCMP Tablet Edition SCMP Mobile Edition 10-year news archive