Two schools pull out of Form One plan

PUBLISHED : Thursday, 31 March, 2011, 12:00am
UPDATED : Thursday, 31 March, 2011, 12:00am

Two hundred schools would join the voluntary plan to cut the number of Form One classes in the new school year, the Education Bureau said. Earlier this month it said 202 schools had joined the plan. Kowloon's Wah Yan College, which applied last month to join, had withdrawn after strong opposition from alumni, while another school's application was rejected because the number of Form One classes there had remained the same.

 

Promotions

 
 
 

You may also like