• Fri
  • Jul 25, 2014
  • Updated: 6:14pm

Burning incense sparks blaze

PUBLISHED : Wednesday, 06 April, 2011, 12:00am
UPDATED : Wednesday, 06 April, 2011, 12:00am

A fire believed to have been started by burning incense caused serious damage to a public housing flat in Ho Man Tin yesterday. The blaze broke out in the 15th-floor flat of Chiu Man House in Oi Man Estate, Chung Hau Street, after its 63-year-old tenant burned incense on his balcony. A security guard hurt her hand after she lost her footing as she led residents to safety.

Share

For unlimited access to:

SCMP.com SCMP Tablet Edition SCMP Mobile Edition 10-year news archive
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 

Login

SCMP.com Account

or