Inquiry into food poisoning at Noah's Ark

PUBLISHED : Wednesday, 27 April, 2011, 12:00am
UPDATED : Wednesday, 27 April, 2011, 12:00am

Share

The Centre for Health Protection is investigating two suspected cases of food poisoning involving 10 diners who had buffet meals in the Harvest Restaurant at Noah's Ark Resort in Ma Wan. A man and four women, aged 25 to 37, suffered abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea between 17 to 40 hours after their meals on April 17. Two men and three women developed similar symptoms after dining last Wednesday. All were now in stable condition.