Poisoned fish suspected as four fall ill

PUBLISHED : Tuesday, 10 May, 2011, 12:00am
UPDATED : Tuesday, 10 May, 2011, 12:00am

Share

The Centre for Health Protection is investigating two suspected ciguatoxin poisoning cases affecting four people who ate coral-reef fish. A man and a woman, aged 61 and 63, fell ill after eating a fish from a Fanling market last Saturday. Both have been discharged from hospital. Another man and woman fell ill after a fish meal in a Sheung Shui restaurant last Friday.

 

Promotions