What you'll need:
Paint, marker pens, glitter
1. Draw lots of flowers on thick paper and cut them out.
2. Decorate the flowers with paint, marker pens or glitter.
3. Poke a tiny hole in the centre of each flower.
4. Cut a drinking straw into segments 2.5cm long.
5. Measure a piece of wool about 40cm long.
6. Tie a thick knot at one end of the wool.
7. Thread the smallest flower through the other end of the wool and push it down to the knot.
8. Then thread a segment of drinking straw and push it down to the small flower.
9. Continue threading flowers and straw segments.
10. When the last flower has been threaded onto the wool, tie the ends together to make your necklace.