What you'll need
Square decorative paper
Flower-shaped craft punch
A pair of scissors
1. Lay your paper pattern-side down.
2. Draw diagonal lines across the square to make an 'X'.
3. Cut along the diagonal lines, from all four corners, stopping one inch from the centre.
4. Poke a hole through every other corner and through the centre of the pinwheel.
5. Use your punch to cut out a paper flower.
6. Push a tack through the paper flower.
7. Fold the pricked corners clockwise into the centre one by one. Push the tack with the paper flower on top through the centre of the paper.
8. Push the tack into a wooden rod to act as your handle.