What you'll need
Sticky-backed foam rubber
A sheet of plastic
A piece of magnetic card
1. Lay the foam wrong side up.
2. Fold it in half and draw two backwards question marks - one big, one small.
3. Cut around the lines then unfold to see your double heart.
4. Peel off the adhesive back of your heart.
5. Stick a sheet of plastic over the hole only, so the heart edges are still sticky. Trim the plastic to fit the shape of the heart.
6. Turn the heart over and stick it to a piece of magnetic card. Trim the excess magnetic card.
7. Decorate with foam shapes and glitter glue.
8. Slip your photo into the frame from the top, between the plastic sheet and the magnetic card.