Bunny hoppy returns
It's Easter - and time to celebrate that most wonderful of foods, chocolate. This year, especially for Young Post readers, the Belgian chocolatier Goossens is giving away five of these scrumptious Easter Bunny confections. Belgium is the chocolate capital of the world, and Goossens creations are really special.
So, how to win one of these egg-stra special bunnies? Well, you'll need great eyesight.
First, go to Goossens' website www.goossens.com.hk/eng/webshop/webshop.php and pick one chocolate you like best.
In Young Post on March 28, you'll find Easter eggs hidden on some pages. Count them, and e-mail us the total number, plus your favourite chocolate, name, age, school, address and contact number for a chance to win one of these extra special bunnies.
- The competition is open to everyone aged eight to 20, except South China Morning Post staff and their families.
- Each reader should send in one entry as soon as they have decided on number of eggs they think have been hidden. Spammers will be disqualified.
- The competition closes at midnight on March 28; the first five entries correct will win.
- Winners will be announced on the news page of Young Post on April 2 and on our website. Winners will be notified by e-mail.
- Send entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'egg hunt' in the subject field.