What makes the people of Hong Kong so unhappy, despite their many enviable successes?
PUBLISHED : Sunday, 12 August, 2012, 10:56pm
UPDATED : Wednesday, 05 September, 2012, 10:01am
For an over-crowded city of seven million people, Hong Kong leads the world in many key human and economic development indices. But why are its people still feeling so glum?
- Hyper-competitive social environment 67
- Corrupt government officials 5
- Greedy tycoons 5
- China's growing influence 19
- Others -- please leave your comment 5
- Hyper-competitive social environment
- Corrupt government officials
- Greedy tycoons
- China's growing influence
- Others -- please leave your comment