• Sunday
  • November 23, 2014
  • Last updated: 7:10pm
Hong Kong

Humidity 

UV 

Pollution 

Refine Your Search

Related Keywords

Search Results

Results 1 - 1 of 1 for csg holding

Search results

  1. Business - Commodities - ENERGY

    CLP Power and China Southern Power buy Exxon Mobil's power plant stakes

    Posted Nov 20th 2013, 02:55am by Anita Lam and Denise Tsang

    ... Kong- will jump from 40 per cent to 70 per cent. CSG will hold the remaining 30 per cent. CLP vice-chairwoman Betty Yuen So Siu-mai said it was a natural commercial decision to bring CSG ... Kong's biggest electricity provider, CLP Power, and state-owned China Southern Power Grid (CSG), will each pay HK$12 billion to acquire Exxon Mobil's 60 per cent stake in Castle Peak Power ...

    http://www.scmp.com/business/companies/article/1360700/clp-power-and-china-southern-power-buy-exxon-mobils-power-plant

Login

SCMP.com Account

or