• Friday
  • November 28, 2014
  • Last updated: 9:41pm
Hong Kong

Humidity 

UV 

Pollution 

Refine Your Search

Related Keywords

Search Results

Results 1 - 1 of 1 for housing prices

Search results

  1. News - Asia - PAKISTAN

    Pakistan struggles with smuggled Buddhist relics

    Posted Oct 04th 2012, 03:26pm by Associated Press in Islamabad

    ... compared to what people higher up the food chain earn. Looters receive on average less than 1 per cent of the final sale price of an item, while middlemen and dealers get the other 99 per cent, according to the former head of the UN Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute, Sandro Calvani. Kakar, the federal archaeology chief, tried to stop Christie’s auction house in New York ...

    http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/article/1053760/pakistan-struggles-smuggled-buddhist-relics

Login

SCMP.com Account

or