Today's Issue19 Dec 2014
- Hong Kong plans HK$27 billion ‘housing reserve’ to achieve new homes target
- Vladimir Putin strikes a defiant tone and accuses West of provoking Russia
- Road accidents ahead of cancers in death toll in China, Lancet study finds
- Service-oriented trade pact further opens Guangdong to Hong Kong firms
- Closely watching rouble rout, says worried China
- Legco passes law granting three days of paternity leave at 80 per cent of pay
- After Occupy, more Hongkongers back government’s reform package, study finds
- Rafael Hui jury undecided on only one charge after four days
18 Dec 2014Hong Kong graft investigators swoop on unit of Chinese finance giant Guotai Junan Chinese tourist dies in balloon fall in Cappadocia, Turkey China Resources’ vice-president Jiang Wei latest executive to be implicated in corruption probe...
17 Dec 2014Hong Kong’s supply target for new homes raised to 480,000 over next decade Taliban kill at least 141 in attack at school in Peshawar, Pakistan China launches major crackdown on flow of illicit funds to Macau Former top China official...
16 Dec 2014Hong Kong voluntary health insurance scheme moves a step closer Sydney gunman reported dead after heavily armed police storm cafe to end hostage drama Hong Kong police target Occupy Central instigators after all sites cleared Rafael Hui...
15 Dec 2014Hong Kong, Macau need 'enlightenment' on law and identity, says NPC official after protests Deal salvaged at Peru climate talks SHKP set for volatile trade ahead of court ruling China's glaciers shrink by a fifth since the 1950s Abe's...
14 Dec 2014Xi Jinping blasts Japan's wartime atrocities at high-profile Nanking massacre memorial Police outline details of clearance of Causeway Bay Occupy site Thai prince divorces wife beset by family scandals amid anxiety over monarchy’s future...
13 Dec 2014'Small fixes' not enough to solve city's big problems Anti-corruption watchdog to penetrate Communist Party core People key to city's success, say Post's Redefining panellists City told to concentrate on people Beijing rejects Hanoi's...