Today's Issue17 Sep 2014
- Occupy Central 'will be divided into groups in case of tear gas'
- Refund extra passport costs, critical UK parliamentary report recommends
- China's outward investment surges as growth pattern shows significant shift
- 'Racist' cartoon issued by Japanese ministry angers rights activists
- Why Modi’s India is warming to China
- Japan slaughters first dolphins in widely-condemned annual cull
- Hong Kong universities decline across the board in global ranking list
- Beijing's 2017 reform plan has 'won support of Hongkongers', says... Beijing official
16 Sep 2014Observatory raises T8 signal as Typhoon Kalmaegi brings gusts up to 166km/h Rafael Hui 'gave HK$8 million to young woman he was having intimate relationship with' Ronnie Chan Chichung's donations to university, the second in a week...
15 Sep 201448 per cent of Hongkongers in poll back veto of Beijing's reform plan Head of Shanghai's free-trade zone, Dai Haibo, to step down amid graft probe North Korea gives American with 'wild ambition' to experience prison six years of hard labour...
14 Sep 2014Chief of 'gutter oil' firm detained in Taiwan on fraud charges Hong Kong's graft-busters a model for Asia Pacific, says US official Britain waives payment rule so dying man can renew passport, get one for baby Lawyers sound alarm at time...
13 Sep 2014Washington pulls back from Beijing clash over Hong Kong political reform Hong Kong, Taiwan ban 'gutter oil' firm's products and food made with them Oscar Pistorius, convicted of culpable homicide, may face more than 10 years in jail I’m...
12 Sep 2014SFC launches legal action against Citic to demand compensation for investors Bottoms up! Boss of 'gutter oil' firm drinks cup of cooking oil to prove it is safe Jockey Club celebrates bumper year, and names new chairman Sri Lanka port...
11 Sep 2014Li Keqiang leaves world business leaders disappointed at Tianjin economic forum Pan-democrats abandon ‘pointless’ negotiations over Hong Kong electoral reform Cathay pilots mull industrial action to press airline to raise pay offer Apple...