Today's Issue18 Apr 2015
- Rising politician Starry Lee vows to rejuvenate DAB, Hong Kong’s biggest party
- Regina Ip accused of racism over tales of Filipino maids bedding expat bosses
- Friends recall ‘amazing’ and ‘deeply loved’ death plunge girl, 15, at Hong Kong funeral
- Jailing of Chinese journalist Gao Yu for leaking secrets ‘part of push to silence critics’
- Civic Party rejects Carrie Lam's overtures on 2017 poll reform
- Hong Kong views split on labelling for milk formula products
- Surprise plan approved to tear down Excelsior hotel
- Most Hong Kong marine rubbish is local and not from mainland, says government report
17 Apr 2015Hong Kong border shopping mall will be delayed until at least Christmas Chinese premier lashes out at foot-dragging officials over reform failures Carrie Lam to ask for meetings between Hong Kong's pan-democrat lawmakers and Beijing officials Winds...
16 Apr 2015Beijing urged to cut taxes and invest in infrastructure to safeguard jobs Parallel trading syndicates issue smugglers with ‘receipts’ to evade arrest Hong Kong MTR chief Jay Walder pocketed HK$15.7m 'golden handshake' when he quit China enlists...
15 Apr 2015China seeks role for yuan in AIIB to extend currency’s global reach Upbeat CY Leung ‘confident’ Hongkongers and Legco will back political reform proposal Hong Kong government ‘ready to negotiate on voluntary health insurance scheme’ Japan-US defence...
14 Apr 2015Shenzhen cap of weekly cross-border trips greeted with caution in Hong Kong Chief executive hopefuls will only need 120 nominating committee votes Exports slump suggests China’s economy losing steam amid stock market surge One in three young adults...
13 Apr 2015Decision to cut visits by Shenzhen residents 'won't end parallel trading' PLA firing range poses a threat to planes using Hong Kong's proposed third runway Hillary Rodham Clinton's campaign to cast her as a 'tenacious fighter' Premier Li Keqiang...
12 Apr 2015Shenzhen imposes once-a-week limit on cross-border visits by permanent residents Asian investment bank leader pledges clean-slate start at Singapore forum Money for North Korea's 'embassy' in Tokyo was sent from Hong Kong, says Japanese politician...
11 Apr 2015Bigger quotas seen for Hong Kong-Shanghai stock link after record week for Hang Seng China vows to take global approach to recruiting talent for AIIB Hong Kong 'white knight' hopes to save ATV through spectrum licence Elderly Hong Kong woman wins...