Lifestyle
Cityseen

Estee Lauder bash lifted by ex-diving diva

Thursday, 10 January, 2013, 12:00am

Tuesday's plug for beauty brand Estee Lauder was former diving queen Guo Jingjing's first public appearance since her extravagant wedding with tycoon heir Kenneth Fok Kai-kong in November.

The beauty flaunted her slender figure wearing a tangerine floor-length sequined evening gown at a product launch luncheon in the Four Seasons hotel.

Guo talked fondly about the new eye serum and was joined by the beauty brand's Asia-Pacific president Fabrice Weber to present a HK$100,000 donation to blindness charity Orbis Hong Kong.

For each serum sold from now to June, the brand will donate HK$5 to the charity in aid of people suffering from visual impairment and to raise awareness of eye care issues.

A positively glowing Guo was asked about her plans to have children and the newlywed said she had been preparing for it.

"We just want it to happen naturally. It takes time and patience," she said.

"Before, we were busy preparing for the wedding and now we are preparing to have a healthy baby. You won't be able to do that if you are too stressed out."

The luncheon was attended by a host of celebrities including Candy Law, Sharie Ross-Tse and Olivia Lee-Davies.

Login

SCMP.com Account

or