10 special gifts to impress your man this Christmas, from tech to a grooming kit to stuff he can wear
Sunglasses? Seaweed scrub? Star Wars accessories? They’re all on our top-10 list of men’s presents available in Hong Kong that will make his day on December 25
The Christmas shopping season is in full swing and there’s no time to waste tracking down that special gift for your special guy. Here are 10 options that will bring a smile to his face.
1. Salvatore Ferragamo Havana sunglasses (HK$2,950) – these have that sought-after retro feel and are cool even on a dull day. Salvatore Ferragamo is at 5 Connaught Road, Central.
2. Lane Crawford Haeckels men’s gift set (HK$1,672) – A grooming set with a difference, Haeckels products use seaweed. The gift set of Haekels products made by get.give is available from Lane Crawford Home departments at IFC mall, Central and Pacific Place, Admiralty.
3. Kent & Curwen Hopkins shearling trimmed checked wool jacket (HK$8,067) – David Beckham is steering K&C back to relevance and this warm winter coat epitomises the new cool. Kent & Curwen’s collection is exclusively available on www.mrporter.com.
4. Montblanc Urban Spirit bracelet (HK$2,470) – more men are flashing bracelets. This black leather version from Montblanc ticks all the boxes. Montblanc is at IFC mall, Central.
5. Beats by Dre Powerbeats wireless earphones (HK$1,488) – a jack-free future looms for music on our smartphones so your man can embrace the change with these Bluetooth earphones. Beats by Dre is available from www.apple.com/hk
6. Longchamp leather iPad case (HK$2,100) – it would be a hard man who didn’t love this deep blue case. Longchamp is at Silvercord, 30 Canton Road, TST.
7. Mark & Spencer Star Wars cufflinks (HK$399) – Rogue One is screening soon in Hong Kong so Star Wars geeks will appreciate these cufflinks that veer towards the Dark Side. Marks & Spencer is at 28 Queen’s Road Central.
8. Penhaligon’s Lord George men’s fragrance 75ml (HK$2,300) – the great bottle is a gift in itself but the old-world scent is also a hit. Penhaligon’s is at IFC mall, Central.
9. Cedes Milano bamboo- and chrome-plated wine set (HK$4,638) – includes a corkscrew, foil-cutter and thermometer and comes in a leather case. Cedes Milano is available from www.mrporter.com
10. Berluti by Native Union iPhone desk charger (HK$3,500) – for the man who has everything here’s a chic iPhone accessory his friends might covet. Berluti is at Landmark Prince’s, Central.