As a top international model and one of Norway's most famous faces, Pernille Holmboe has learned a few tricks of the beauty trade.
"Together with using good skincare products and washing my face twice a day, I swear by eating well - lots of fruits and veggies, plenty of water - and most importantly, enough sleep. Eight hours of sleep is the best way to invest in your beauty," says the Hong Kong-based mother of two.
Holmboe also knows youthful looks are about more than just a pretty face. "Treat your chest as an extension of your face, which means you should use your facial moisturiser and SPF here as well," she says. "This area is sensitive and can easily age, so it's important to take extra care." The co-founder of fashion brand Cameo www.shopcameo.com shares a peek inside her beauty closet. Tama Lung
Best beauty buys
1. "For skincare, I love RéVive and Dermalogica, as I can see that they really work and they feel instantly good when applied to the skin. RéVive Moisturizing Renewal Cream and Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant and Antioxidant Hydramist are among my favourites."
2. "I love the foundations from Giorgio Armani. They are the absolute best I've ever tried, and they have SPF. I use one every day with my moisturiser - it always looks really natural."
3. "For hair, I've tried everything but haven't found anything that works as good as Redken. All Soft and Smooth Down are essential for keeping my hair nice and smooth. Moroccanoil is also the best nutrition for the hair - leaves it silky and smooth. And Mason Pearson have the best brushes ... worth the investment!"
4. "With kids and a busy working schedule, I need nail polish that really lasts and looks good. OPI GelColor and CND Shellac are the perfect solutions."
5. "Arancia di Capri from Acqua di Parma makes me feel clean and fresh."
6. "Biotherm Baume Corps Body Balm is long-lasting, moisturising and has a lovely smell. I also love Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse, which gives a light shimmer and leaves the skin in beautiful condition before going out."