1. CARTIER Ballon Bleu de Cartier – The limited-edition parrot watch showcases the high jeweller’s floral marquetry technique and lends a neverseen- before palette of colours to the dial.
2. AUDEMARS PIGUET Royal Oak Concept GMT Tourbillon – The brand reinterprets its classic Royal Oak in an all-white, titanium version featuring a 24-hour GMT display.
3. ROGER DUBUIS Velvet Haute Joaillerie – The classic white gold Velvet model is paved with diamonds and updated with two cushion-cut rubies.
4. PARMIGIANI Tonda Pomellato – The luxury watchmaker collaborates with Italian high jeweller Pomellato on a series of four timepieces. The Capri-inspired model references its sharp turquoise from the Naples coast.
5. VACHERON CONSTANTIN Malte Tourbillon High Jewellery – Running on the powerful 2795 calibre and crafted in 418 baguette diamonds, the timepiece flaunts exquisite craftsmanship in gem setting and watchmaking.
6. PIAGET Limelight Blooming Rose – Inspired by the blossom of the Yves Piaget rose, the watch’s four diamond-paved petals can be revealed with a simple rotation of its white gold case.