1. VACHERON CONSTANTIN The fine watchmaker merges mechanical sophistication and masterful artistic crafts for this year’s Metiers d’Art Fabuleux Ornements collection. This piece is inspired by Chinese embroidery.
2. VAN CLEEF & ARPELS The Midnight Planetarium Poetic Astronomy watch brings the universe to your wrist with a unique form of telling time and a feature that aligns the planets around a lucky day of your choice – a true romantic horology masterpiece.
3. IWC The Aquatimer Automatic 2000 is a dream watch for diving aficionados. The piece, waterresistant to 200 bar, is fitted with IWC’s patented SafeDive system and bracelet quick-change.
4. PANERAI The Pocket Watch 3 Days Oro Rosso is a collector’s piece which houses Officine Panerai’s inhouse calibre P3001/ 10. It’s limited to 50 pieces and comes with a personalised cover, mahogany box and a special stand that transforms the watch into a table clock.
5. PIAGET Merging its mechanical heart with the caseback, the Altiplano 900P is only 3.65mm thin, making it the world’s thinnest hand-wound mechanical watch. It’s available in white gold, pink gold and stone setting versions.
6. CARTIER Exchanging the traditional lever and spring mechanisms with a gear train mechanism, the Rotonde de Cartier Astrocalendaire significantly improves the perpetual calendar function. Its unique design also boosts legibility.