1. The collection sparks a romantic Bohemian rhapsody that makes us want to book a trip to the beach as soon as we can.
2. If anyone can make tracksuits romantic and chic, it's Chloé. Nice to see Clare Waight Keller giving sporty chic a go, and the ever athletic model Edie Campbell perfectly pulls off the look.
3. Lacework is aplenty, as well as the ’70s paisley prints which Chloé has referenced for the past few seasons.
4. The mini satchel is a reinterpretation of Chloé’s popular Faye bag and is quickly moving to the top of our S/S16 shopping list.
5. Fashionista and blogger Chiara of The Blonde Salad took over the brand's Instagram during the show.