1. Chanel transformed Grand Palais into Terminal Chanel.
2. The collection elevates loose cut street wear into new heights. The luxuriously elegant loose fitting garments make flying first-class even more luxe. The overall theme got plenty of nods, especially the shoes featuring flashing runway landing lights around the soles. We also loved the fresh use of tweed in the pieces.
3. All eyes were on Baptiste when he rocked the runway with icy blonde locks.
4. There was unsurprisingly a stellar front row, including Karl Lagerfeld’s muses Lily Rose Depp and mum Vanessa Paradis and Jean-Paul Goude. Model-turned-actress Cara Deleveigne walked the runway with Lagerfeld and his godson Hudson Kroenig.
5. We loved the accessories. Think novelty bag and LED light shoes – what’s not to love?