1. Dior's first show after Raf Simons’ departure reassures the fashion world that the luxury maison’s design codes and impeccable craftsmanship remain the same. Created by studio directors Serge Ruffieux and Lucie Meier, the aw16 collection reinterprets the house's signature icons such as the Bar jacket.
2. The aw16 Bar jackets are updated with intricate prints and earthy colours. Cashmere peacoats and jackets are aplenty.
3. Eclectic prints are rendered in recoloured jacquards, hand-painted Devoré velvets and printed knits.
4. Delicate embroidered motifs are applied on top of prints, or adorn pristine Bar suits. Draped shoulders and asymmetrical cut flaunt the beautiful curves of a woman and a tad flash of skin.
5. Jessica Alba and Rosamund Pike are among the stellar front row guests.
Read more updates from Paris Fashion Week here.