Wealth often comes along with pretty expensive taste — especially when it comes to food and drink.
To determine where the high net worth individuals of the world like to dine, private jet lifestyle publication Elite Traveler surveyed its database of readers – all of whom are owners or users of private jets – on their favourite fine-dining destinations across all seven continents.
As of last year, the magazine’s readers had a median household income of US$2.28 million and net worth of US$41million – so it’s safe to say most of them are millionaires.
6,000 readers voted to produce the magazine’s seventh annual list of the Top 100 Restaurants in the World.
Scroll down to see the top 25, ranked in ascending order.
25. Nihonryori RyuGin, Tokyo, Japan
24. Le Calandre, Padua, Italy
23. Jean-Georges, New York, US
22. Restaurant Gordon Ramsay, London, England
21. L'Arpège, Paris, France
20. L’Ambroisie, Paris, France
19. Steirereck, Vienna, Austria
18. Pujol, Mexico City, Mexico
17. La Pergola, Rome, Italy
16. Pierre Gagnaire, Paris, France
15. Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, London, England
14. D.O.M., Sao Paulo, Brazil
13. Daniel, New York, US
12. Restaurant Guy Savoy, Paris, France
11. El Celler de Can Roca, Girona, Spain
10. The Fat Duck, Bray, England
9. Restaurant de l’Hôtel de Ville, Lausanne, Switzerland
8. Le Bernardin, New York, US
7. The Restaurant at Meadowood, St. Helena, US
6. Robuchon au Dôme, Macau, China
5. Osteria Francescana, Modena, Italy
4. Per Se, New York, US
3. Eleven Madison Park, New York, US
2. Azurmendi, Larrabetzu, Spain
1. Alinea, Chicago, US
This article originally appeared on Business Insider.