Dressed in starched white shirts and black suit pants, more than 100 Communist Party county chiefs lined up in the Great Hall of the People last week to be feted by the country's leader as models of public service.
- Other destinations more attractive
- Hong Kong is too expensive
- Not enough attractions in Hong Kong
You have already voted.
- Other destinations more attractive 24
- Hong Kong is too expensive 64
- Not enough attractions in Hong Kong 12
3 Jul 2015
Total number of votes recorded: 434
Graft-busters from the securities regulator have pledged to hold party chiefs throughout the agency accountable for any abuse of power by subordinates, as investors grapple with a plunge in the country's stock markets .