Shanghai stocks crashed over 6 per cent at the close on Friday as the country’s key benchmark posted its worst three-week decline since 1992, with Beijing's several stimulus measures failing to shake shares out of their prolonged funk.
- Other destinations more attractive
- Hong Kong is too expensive
- Not enough attractions in Hong Kong
You have already voted.
- Other destinations more attractive 27
- Hong Kong is too expensive 63
- Not enough attractions in Hong Kong 10
China's draconian new security law makes safeguarding the regime its main priority, to the concern of analysts
The sweeping national security law passed on Wednesday will make it easier for law enforcers to justify crackdowns on dissent as criticism of the government could be construed as a threat to national security, scholars and rights groups warn.