Equity investors battered by a brutal three-week sell-off in mainland stocks face the prospect of fresh falls today if a slew of initiatives by Beijing to support the volatile market fail to restore confidence.
- Other destinations more attractive
- Hong Kong is too expensive
- Not enough attractions in Hong Kong
You have already voted.
- Other destinations more attractive 25
- Hong Kong is too expensive 63
- Not enough attractions in Hong Kong 12
3 Jul 2015
Total number of votes recorded: 440
Described by some as the "most elusive jail in China", the notorious Qincheng prison on the northern outskirts of Beijing has housed many of the nation's most well-known politicians.