Restoring battered investor confidence is the cornerstone of Beijing’s sweeping response to a US$2.8 trillion domestic stock market rout that could yet set-off a systemic crisis and derail reforms to transform the country’s economic model.
- Other destinations more attractive
- Hong Kong is too expensive
- Not enough attractions in Hong Kong
You have already voted.
- Other destinations more attractive 25
- Hong Kong is too expensive 63
- Not enough attractions in Hong Kong 12
3 Jul 2015
Total number of votes recorded: 508