A former Hong Kong government official who ran an education business after retirement has been found guilty of accepting tuition fees despite knowing he could not deliver the language courses on their designated dates.
- Yes and I have done in the past
- Yes, this is my first time
- No, but I did take part in the past
- No, I do not take part
You have already voted.
- Yes and I have done in the past 16
- Yes, this is my first time 3
- No, but I did take part in the past 13
- No, I do not take part 68
1 Jul 2015
Total number of votes recorded: 225
7 More on July 1 march
The organisers of the annual Hong Kong July 1 pro-democracy rally have distanced themselves from localists advocating independence from China for the city.
More Economy News