- Sun
- Feb 24, 2013
- Updated: 5:02am
Trending topics
In Pictures
Editor's Pick
Victoria Harbour has been abused for decades, but the opening of the new Maritime Museum marks a softening of the government's attitude towards it. Nevertheless, writes Stuart Heaver, the battle...
Boyfriend arrested over harbour body
The 43-year-old boyfriend of a woman found dead beneath a Cotai Water Jet ferry has been arrested for murder. The 37-year-old woman's naked body was found half sucked into the vessel's engine near Yau Ma Tei Typhoon Shelter eight days ago.
Casino chief's ex-lover in HK$20m court claim
Chen Meihuan, ex-girlfriend of casino operator Ng Man-sun, is being sued over a cheque she wrote for HK$20 million that bounced last September. Mainlander Du Huizhen says in a High Court writ that Chen owes her the money.
Top police fly to teenagers' aid
Police sent two chief inspectors and a senior inspector to Argentina to "assist [local] police investigations", after the force earlier said two 17-year-old Hong Kong girls were being "unlawfully detained" there.
Home-alone girl's father arrested
A 58-year-old father was arrested for neglect yesterday after his 10-year-old daughter phoned police in the morning to say she had been left alone in their flat at the Delya Industrial Centre in Tuen Mun.
Ignore virus rumours, says health chief
Health minister Dr Ko Wing-man urged people to ignore rumours of a coronavirus infection in the city. He said the false claims arose after a patient returned ill from Dubai. The 40-year-old man was found to have influenza B rather than the Sars-associated virus.
Mark Six
No tickets won the first or second prizes in last night's Mark Six lottery draw. The numbers drawn were 12, 19, 23, 30, 35 and 36 and the extra number 15. Third prize paid HK79,760.
Share
- Google Plus One
- Tweet Widget
-
0Comments




















