As Trump threatens to sue women accusers, adult film actress claims billionaire offered $10,000 to come to hotel suite

Jessica Drake is one of at least 11 women to have alleged that the real estate mogul groped them, made inappropriate remarks or forcibly kissed them

PUBLISHED : Sunday, 23 October, 2016, 12:10pm
UPDATED : Sunday, 23 October, 2016, 12:10pm

An adult film actress has accused Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump or someone acting on his behalf of offering her $10,000 and the use of his private jet if she would agree to come alone to his hotel suite at night after a golf tournament in Lake Tahoe in 2006.

Jessica Drake, who spoke at a news conference alongside attorney Gloria Allred, said she met Trump while working a booth at the tournament for her employer, Wicked Pictures. Trump then invited her and two other women to his suite in the evening, where, while wearing pyjamas, Drake said he kissed the women each in turn without their permission.

According to Drake, after the group left his suite, a man called and asked her to return alone. When she declined, Drake said she was then called by Trump, who asked to her to come to his suite for dinner and a party. “What do you want?” she said he asked. “How much?”

Later, she said Trump, or a man calling on his behalf, called again, this time with the monetary offer, which she said she declined.

Trump’s campaign issued a statement calling Drake’s account “totally false and ridiculous” and indicating that Trump “does not know this person, does not remember this person and would have no interest in ever knowing her.”

Drake is the 11th woman to have spoken publicly about unwanted sexual advances from Trump since he insisted he had never engaged in such conduct at the second presidential debate on October 9.

He had been asked whether he ever did so after a 2005 video emerged of Trump bragging to Access Hollywood host Billy Bush about having groped women.

Trump has denied the claims of the women, accusing them of working in concert with the campaign of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and the media to hurt him.

“Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign,” Trump said at a rally in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, on Saturday. “Total fabrication. The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over.”

Though Allred is an outspoken Clinton supporter, Trump has provided no evidence the women have been working with the Democrat’s campaign.

Melania Trump breaks silence, saying husband’s sex assault boasts were just ‘boy talk’

Allred, who is representing Drake and two other Trump accusers, sharply rebuked Trump for the lawsuit threat, noting that a lawsuit would open him to countersuits and would require him to testify under oath about his sexual history.

“Mr.Trump, your threat is below the dignity of the office that you are seeking,” she said.

At the news conference, Drake, which is the actress’s stage name, held up a picture of her and Trump from the event and said she had told several friends about the proposition immediately after it occurred. She did not name the friends.

‘Nasty’ women swarm in support of Clinton after latest insult by Trump

Trump’s campaign statement called the picture “one of thousands taken out of respect for people asking to have their picture taken with Mr Trump.”

An account published online in 2006 by AVN, a trade publication for the adult film industry, quoted another Wicked Pictures contract actress about having met Trump at a 2006 Lake Tahoe golf tournament and indicated Drake had attended as well.