Update | Miracle baby saved from collapsed Mumbai building as death toll climbs to 28
At least 28 die in latest building collapse in Mumbai

The death toll from the collapse of a five-storey apartment block in India's financial hub Mumbai rose to 28, a senior official at the rescue site said on Saturday.
Alok Avasthy of the National Disaster Management Authority said in a text message there were "28 dead", while local media reported more people were believed pinned beneath the rubble.
The Press Trust of India, the national news agency, quoted an unnamed official as saying, "More persons are feared trapped under the debris."
Earlier rescuers had pulled a baby alive from the rubble of a building 11 hours after it collapsed. A cheer went up from hundreds of onlookers as rescuers brought the baby out of a small tunnel in the rubble, the 25th person to be rescued from the flattened five-storey apartment building.
It was unclear how many victims remained under the wreckage, but local officials said 22 families had been housed in the block owned by the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai in the city's eastern suburbs.