'Pop-up' photographer: Ethnic diversity in China, November 19

19 Nov 2013

China is composed of 56 ethnic groups. While the Han Chinese account for 91.59% of the country’s overall population, the other 55 groups make up the remaining 8.41%, according to the national census of 2000. Since the combined population of these other ethnicities is far lower than that of the Han, they are considered as the 55 minority groups of China. Read more of The 'Pop-up Photographs on Colette Fu. All photos from Colette Fu.

 

Pages

Login

SCMP.com Account

or