Preparing the ground for high-achievers
[Sponsored article] Mount Kelly School Hong Kong brings to Hong Kong 140 years of Educational Excellence and a commitment to initiate the world’s best in contemporary educational practices and opportunities for students.
The school offers both City Campus convenience in the Kowloon City District with a Preparatory School (Years 1 - 6) and a Pre-Preparatory School (Playgroup - Reception K2) opening in September 2017. An extensive Tuen Mun Campus providing Years 1 - 8 and boarding places will open in September 2018.
Mount Kelly School Hong Kong offers the UK National Curriculum to all students. This is arguably the world’s most renown set of academic standards recognized by the very best Independent and International Schools globally.
Mount Kelly School Hong Kong graduates will also be provided priority placement at our sister school in Devon, England from years 9 - 13 leading to excellent University placements in the UK and worldwide.
Parents and students can be assured of world class and highly qualified teachers who are committed to student’s confidence, social development, physical well-being, intellectual growth and academic success. All campuses will feature state of the art facilities and pupils will be given the opportunity to transfer between campuses.
The Mount Kelly School Hong Kong Advantages – Why are we different?:
- A direct pathway to entry into Mount Kelly School, England. All Mount Kelly School Hong Kong pupils at the end of Year 8 will be granted a priority placement at Mount Kelly UK Senior School. This priority placement provides a seamless transition from Preparatory school into one of the UK’s leading Senior Schools.
- Our extended school day means that Mount Kelly School Hong Kong provides the intellectual, social and physical activities and co-curricular programmes for all pupils including Performing Arts, Sport, Leadership programme and academic extension classes.
- Daily Chinese language lessons for all pupils and abilities.
- An inclusive Design and Technology programme that includes design, robotics, coding, engineering projects and instruction. At Mount Kelly we recognize that technology and software are a critical layer of all our lives.
- The Mount Kelly School Hong Kong Shackleton Programme is designed to develop and celebrate leadership and teamwork.
- Year 5 pupils will participate in our planned annual UK Summer Exchange programme. This will enable them to experience Mount Kelly School in the UK and their beautiful campus in Tavistock, Devon, as well as visiting the sights of London and tour some of UK’s premier universities.
Applications are now open for the Pre-Preparatory and Preparatory Schools. Applications will close April 30th 2017 for a September 2017 start.