1. What boxing category comes in between Super Bantamweight and Junior Lightweight?
2. Which German athlete won the high jump at the Olympic Games in 1972 and 1984?
3. Which city boasts the first ever annual marathon?
4. In which sport did Eric Bristow win four successive World Cup titles?
5. Who won the men's long jump in the 1984, 1988 and 1992 Olympics?
6. Who circumnavigated the globe single-handedly in a yacht called the Gypsy Moth IV, in 1966?
7. In what sport is the Fosbury flop a popular innovation?
8. Which footballer is credited with inventing 'total football'?
9. In which country did Taekwondo originate?
10. With which sport is the term 'criterium' associated?
1. Feather 2. Ulrike Meyfahrt 3. Boston 4. Darts 5. Carl Lewis 6. Sir Francis Chichester 7. High jump 8. Franz Beckenbauer 9. Korea 10. Cycling