1. Why will Munster's new recruit, Brian Lima, miss the European Cup quarter-final against Biarritz today?
2. Who trail Australia as the second and third-ranked test cricket nations?
3. Which athlete broke the Hong Kong half-marathon record in Korea last weekend?
4. Who won the 2005 University Boat Race on the Thames?
5. Name the first woman to row solo across the Pacific Ocean?
6. Name the Greek athletes cleared of violating anti-doping regulations?
7. Who won Hong Kong cricket's Sunday's Cup final?
8. Name the winning yacht in the San Fernando Race?
9. Who won the Nabisco Championship, the first major of the year in women's golf?
10. What was the outcome of the India/Pakistan test cricket series?
1. Thigh injury; 2. England and India; 3. Mark Williams (1:11.18); 4. Oxford; 5. France's Maud Fontenoy (73 days); 6. Kostas Kenteris and Ekaterini Thanou; 7. Optimists (beating Vagabonds by 71 runs); 8. Ffree Fire (Sam Chan); 9. Annika Sorenstam (Sweden, by eight strokes); 10. Shared series.