Five things we're all wondering about...
1. Teenagers who abuse drugs do poorly in IQ testing ... gee, the next they'll discover is that people who drink a lot can't drive very well.
2. More Hong Kong women opt to stay single ... it's hard to find a soulmate when every guy in town is lining up like geeks at the comic books festival.
3. Margaret Chan seeks Beijing's backing for top WHO post ... it's just like how Donald got his job, except there'll be a real election.
4. Study suggests more ratio of toilets be reserved for women ... as we all know, they only go in groups.
5. Pan-democrats against new spying law ... actually that's a mistake. What they said was, 'No Peking!'