1. Which American soul singer was paralysed from the neck down after stage lighting equipment fell on him during a New York concert in 1990?
2. What small town is George Bailey (Jimmy Stewart, right) from in the 1946 film It's a Wonderful Life?
3. What was the Democratic Republic of the Congo formerly known as?
4. What type of food are chitterlings? a) pig's small intestines; b) trotters; c) blood sausage; d) pork scratchings.
5. How much is an adult tram fare?
6. St Stephen's Day is better known as what public holiday?
7. Which Anglo-Irish comedian's epitaph reads 'I told you I was ill' in Gaelic?
8. What's the most expensive property on Monopoly's Hong Kong edition?
9. Only three westerns have won the Academy Award for best picture. Name two of them.
10. Which metal band's drummer has only one arm?
1. Curtis Mayfield; 2. Bedford Falls; 3. Zaire; 4. a) pig's small intestines; 5. HK$2; 6. Boxing Day; 7. Spike Milligan; 8. The Peak; 9. Cimarron (1930/31), Dances With Wolves (1990), Unforgiven (1992); 10. Def Leppard