1. Which evergreen American punk rocker was born James Newell Osterberg Jnr?
2. Name the world's longest-running TV soap opera.
3. What is 'Stinking Bishop'?
4. Who wrote In Cold Blood?
5. What 1978 rock song opens with the lines: 'I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand/ Walking through the streets of Soho in the rain/ He was looking for the place called Lee Ho Fook's/ Gonna get a big dish of beef chow mein'?
6. Which actor starred in Tin Men, Always and Nuts?
7. Mariah Carey (right) recorded One Sweet Day with whom?
8. The Tom Cruise (left) vehicle Vanilla Sky was a remake of what Spanish film?
9. What country went through the 'Velvet Revolution' in 1989?
10. How did Hong Kong's SoHo district derive its name?
1. Iggy Pop; 2. The Guiding Light; 3. Cheese; 4. Truman Capote; 5. Werewolves of London; 6. Richard Dreyfuss; 7. Boyz II Men; 8. Abre los Ojos (Open Your Eyes); 9. Czechoslovakia; 10. It's a contraction of 'south of Hollywood (Road)'