Scrutinised over the delayed completion of sales of 24 luxury flats at the 39 Conduit Road project in the Mid-Levels, Henderson Land Development sent the government a letter yesterday listing all the buyers and the deposits they paid for the flats.
This is Henderson's third response to the Lands Department in two weeks.
Its previous two attempts failed to satisfy the government.
A businessman close to Henderson said the developer submitted a table listing the names of the buyers, how much they paid for a deposit, the original deadline for them to conclude the deal and the extended deadline, which is June 16.
The businessman questioned why the government has been targeting this project, as it is common to take an extra two to three months to conclude a flat sale.
'This is a free market,' he said, adding that all these transactions would be concluded.
He said banks were willing to provide mortgages for most of the 24 flats, and the valuation could catch up with the transaction price.
A spokeswoman for Henderson said it sent a four-page reply to the Lands Department yesterday. The department's spokeswoman confirmed it had received the reply.
On Monday, housing minister Eva Cheng said the case was at an information-collecting stage and her office had been in contact with the Department of Justice on the issue.
Henderson announced 25 sales at 39 Conduit Road in October. Last month, the Land Registry said only one of the sales Henderson had registered had been completed.