Property Outlook 2014 (CLOSED)
PUBLISHED : Tuesday, 04 March, 2014, 6:44pm
UPDATED : Wednesday, 21 May, 2014, 3:19pm
Check out the South China Morning Post's Property Outlook now
We'll analyse key issues such as what forces will shape the property market in the coming year and how global economic forces will affect local and international real estate.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to readers with a valid address only. Each entrant and each valid address is entitled to one entry in this promotion only, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
- By entering this promotion, you are deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
- Illegible/incomplete/incorrect entries will be disqualified.
- SCMP is prepared to offer the magazine in this promotion during the promotion period (subject to change at SCMP's absolute discretion without further notice).
- Unless otherwise decided or announced by SCMP, the promotion period runs from February 28, 2014 up to and including May 31, 2014.
- SCMP reserves the right at its sole discretion and without prior notice to change any details, including but not limited to the period and/or any terms and conditions, of this promotion. SCMP's decision in all matters relating or incidental to this promotion is final and conclusive.
- The offers under this promotion are on first-come, first-served basis and available while stock last only. Subject to which, successful entrants will receive the magazine during the promotion period.
- The magazines will be sent out thru surface mail. Owing to postal time and other uncontrollable circumstances, SCMP does not warrant that you or any successful entrants will actually receive any particular issue of the magazine or any magazine at all.
- For any enquiries, please contact 2680 8585.